June 5, 2011

FS226

Hey everyone.  Had a chance to participate in today's SCS Featured Stampers challenge.  Taylor has an AMAZING gallery.  It was so hard for me to pick a card.  There were soooo many cards to case.  Congrats Taylor and enjoy your week.

I'm off to start my first COUPON BINDER.  Yep, I've gotten the coupon bug.  My co-workers have been doing it now for a month or so and each week we try to see who can save the most.  So much fun.  If you are interested in starting a coupon binder here's the link to Tipnut on how to get my coupon organizer started.

Go forth and save, but stamp first.  LOL

Hugs~



2 comments:

  1. What a fintacular card I love it! I am hands down the worst couponer! Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Love your coloring and the fabulous color combo!!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...