June 26, 2011

Purple Gems

Good morning!!  I'm up bright and early for some crazy reason today.  I decided to go ahead and start the day doing some challenges.  Today's card is for several challenges:

SCS Featured Stamper
Paper Sundaes #75
Sweet Stampin

Congrats to Claudia this week for being the featured stamper.  Super amazing gallery.  For the other challenges you had to use purple, bling and something old or something new.  Well I don't use purple enough so I wanted to participate this week at Paper Sundaes so I could pull out all my old paper and put it to good use.  This is a newer image that I picked up from Meljean's Designs.  I think this little girl and her bear are just adorable.

I totally forgot to write down the Copic markers I used but I think I can remember from the top of my head:
Skin: E02, E00, E000, R20
Hair: E25, E27, E47
Dress: V05, V06,V09 and hearts
Bear: E34, E31, E53, R20
Grass: YG03, YG23
Shoes:  C9, C7, C5
Sky: BG0000, BG000, BG00, BG10

Thanks for stopping by this morning.  I'll probably be back later today with another creation.

Hugs~

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Hunny!
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week!
    Hugs Kobie - Sweet Stampin DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again! This fun purple creation caught my eye and I just had to pop in one more time ;D I love the color palette! So many cool elements on this card! The image is fab too and your coloring looks terrific! Awesome work, my friend! Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous...love the purple and the image has been coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes and Sweet Stampin this week.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby card and so co-ordinated! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week, hugs x (ps you have word verification turned on)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the purple and your coloring is wonderful, nice and bright! Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...