June 26, 2011

Second Posting - KKKG #51

I'm back for a second challenge today.  I just had to play along in the Kenny K Krafty Girlz Challenge.  The challenge was to use red, white and blue.  I had the biker image from Kenny K for a while and had not colored in the clothing.  Well today my biker is roaming the street of Georgia celebrating his independence.  With the 4th of July just around the corner, it's a great time to say thank you to our troops for keeping us free.  So ride on fella and enjoy your independence.

See ya back here soon.

Hugs~


1 comment:

  1. Your card is perfect (as is your coloring)! Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG's challenge.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...