September 25, 2011

Autumn is Coming

Well, summer is officially over.  Don't really know where the time went.  But I must admit that I do love the fall/autumn season.  It's the time of year when you can start to put on those cozy sweaters and relax with a cup of cocoa.  These are the days I long for when it's 101 degrees here in Georgia and you are sweating like a pig.  LOL

Today was a perfect day to join in Mo's Digital Pencil challenge to show off some autumn colors.  When I think of the fall, I think of the leaves turning yellow/gold with the warm colors of orange. I colored up Mo's Digital Pencil image named Peaches with all the warm colors of fall.  I placed her on this amazing Cafe Mediterranean paper from DCWV. I love this paper.  I'm also submitting my card in today's Paper Sundaes Challenge.  I think Peaches will fit in nicely over there.  Well, thanks for stopping by peeps.  Make sure to head back this way tomorrow for the Heart Song Inspiration Challenge.

Hugs and happy stamping~

10 comments:

  1. fab card, love what you have done with the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dana...well...I'm sure hoping the 100+ temps are over for the year here in VA! hehe! Your coloring is gorgeous! I just love this image! And your DPs are perfect! I'm just tickled that you've joined us for this week's "Autumn Colors" challenge!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the paper and those rich colors you've used! The image is so nicely colored, too! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you colored the image! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Sundaes anything goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I'm really lovin this. One of fave Mo images and I love the vibrant fall colors you used.I’m so glad you could play with us at Mo’s this week!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas
    Ps) I have some ‘no strings attached’ blog candy up if you’d like to take a peek.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dana your coloring is fabulous.. What a wonderful creation my friend. Thanks for joining us at MO's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dana...I could have sworn that I'd left a comment...I must have imagined it! Old age or something, I guess. hehehe! What a darling card! I sooo love this little Mo image....and your coloring and designwork are just gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute and I love your color combination. Fab coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AMAZING coloring my friend!! The warm colors are gorgeous and perfect for Fall... making this Georgia girl homesick. :)

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...