October 29, 2011

2nd Post - Got Candy Skeleton Peter

So I just had to make another card today.  I saw this adorable image at Simply Betty Stamps and I just had to have him.  It's called Skeleton Peter.  He's just the most adorable skeleton I have seen.  He's precious!!  LOL  I'm entering him in the Crazy 4 Challenges challenge for this week.  Wow...that was a mouth full.  I hope he'll qualify for the challenge.  You were to incorporate candy into your card but his is in his bag. (wink)  I'm trying to work on coloring things black.  Still have a little ways to go.  If you are need practice on coloring items black check out the CMC for helpful hints.  Suzanne has a ton of information that can help you better your skills using Copic markers.  Her classes are awesome.

Don't know if you are celebrating Halloween today or on Monday but either way, I hope you have a safe and fun Halloween.  Remember to give one piece to the trick or treater and eat two for yourself.  LOL

Hugs and happy stamping~

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks for playing with us at C4C!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that image is adorable. I love your papers!!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...