October 29, 2011

Boy Inspired Challenge - CMC Style

Good morning peeps.  Awww...I'm so glad you stopped by.  I have a challenge for you today.  All of us at Color Me Creative are showing you our "boy inspired" cards and creations.  The sponsor this week is the one and only Mo's Digital Pencil.  I just love Mo's amazing digital images.  The image on my gift card holder is Matt Typing.  This image so reminds me of my son.  He's always propped up on his bed with his laptop.  Inside is an  Itunes gift card for a friends birthday.  I'm sure he'll put it to good use.

Here's a close up of my colored image
 Make sure to swing by the CMC Copic Challenge to see all the amazing cards the other DT members made.  And I hope you join in on the fun.  I have soooo many boy inspired images that need to be colored up.  I'll be back with more later.  I'm also entering my card in the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. 

I'm off to try and find a place to repair my IPad.  I cracked the screen last night and I'm so bummed out.  You would of thought I had hurt my child or something.  I'm just so attached to the darn thing.  I need a doctor quick!!!  If it's unrepairable, I guess it's time to upgrade to the IPad 2.  But I did say, I treated it like my child so I guess I can't "technically" call it an upgrade right?!?!  LOL 

Hugs and happy stamping~

6 comments:

  1. wowowow Dana,
    such an cool boy card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, this is fabulous! You need to do a quick edit and submit this for the Tuesday Throwdown "Primary Colors" challenge! We'd love to see it over there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL card, Dana! Such fantastic colors and patterns, and that image is perfect for a teen boy's card. I've been looking for something like that for my nephew's birthday card -- thanks for pointing me in the right direction, and thanks for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana love your wonderful card!! The fun image and great use of the primary colors is the best! So glad that you came to join us this week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on taking one of the Top 3 slots at Tuesday Throwdown this week, Dana!! I knew I was right about this card being a winner! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun way to do a gift card! Great job! I hope your iPad is better now :o)

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...