October 27, 2011

Day 7 of YNS Goodies

Hey peeps.  Glad you're back.  We just keep on rollin' out the new items at YNS.  Today I'm showing you one of the new die cuts and stamps during the holiday release.  I love hot chocolate during the colder months so I used my little cup die as the accent piece on my hot cocoa holder.  The panel is also a new image from YNS. So adorable! :-)

Now for some awesome news.  You have a chance to win a new stamp and die set.  Today is PRIZE DAY so all you have to do is leave a comment on mine and the other DT members blogs below as well as the YNS blog to enter.
 
Oh you are going to love, love, love the ladies creations.  They have blown my mind!!!  Thanks for stopping by and good luck.  The lucky winner will be announced tomorrow so you only have 24 HOURS go get your commenting in.

Hugs and happy stamping~

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...