October 26, 2011

YNS Challenge #54

Yay...you came back!  So glad you did.  So what did you think about my gift tag?  Well if you thought that was cute, look at this adorable image.  Isn't this just too cute?  This little guy is called Merry Mouse Ornament.  Okay, I just had to use reflective paper for this one.  I had this paper forever and I think I might have used it once.  So it was perfect for today challenge.  I know you like this image as much as I do and you guessed it, it's available TODAY in the YNS store.  So you ask what is the challenge?  Well, it's to make anything but a card!  Yikes....yep that's your challenge.  I know you can do it.  I myself get stuck in a rut of just making cards so this was a great way for me to get out of the norm.  I have some chocolates in this little bag.  Of course I'll be eating it while I'm drinking my wine.  LOL  What's better than chocolate and wine?  

Remember you MUST use a YNS stamp (digi or rubber) on your challenge creation and you can enter as many times as you like, just be sure to enter a new YNS creation for every entry.  You have until Tuesday, November 8th at midnight EST to enter!
 
Hugs and happy stamping~

2 comments:

  1. This is FABOLOUS. I love what you did with the image. Very creative, using the foil paper on the ornament.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...