January 20, 2012

Fun Friday - Your Next Stamp Way

Morning peeps.  Can't believe Friday is here already and you know what Friday is....Fun Friday at Your Next Stamp.  For today's card (made with the super adorable One Sweet Cookie stamp) I want to talk to you about coloring ribbon with your Copic Markers.  I don't know about you but I have TONS of ribbon but some how I never have the "right" color for some of my cards.  This is where your handy dandy Copic markers come into play. Grab a piece of white ribbon and the Copic marker of you choice and "color" your ribbon.  That's right color directly onto your ribbon.  Copics work wonders to create just the perfect matching shade of ribbon for your project.  As you can see with this card I actually striped it a little so it looks light pink and medium pink.  Pretty cool right?  No more having to stress over not having the perfect ribbon.  Just pick and Copic and get to coloring.  Thanks for stopping by and reading my little Copic tip of the day.  To find out more create ways to use your Copics hop on over to Color Me Creative where there are classes and advice on ways to get creative with your Copics.  And if your looking for a great challenge this week head on over to Eat, Sleep, Stamp and join in on the fun.

Hugs and love~ 

4 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful tip Dana! I never thought of adding stripes to my ribbon using my Copics! FUN! You're card is adorable! Have a great weekend!
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely, Dana! Fantastic paper choice and a perfect image for lots of pink. :-d

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet card...the design and colouring awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tip on coloring ribbon with Copics. I totally agree, I find myself buying more ribbon cause I don't have just the right color. I love your card. The image is adorable. Great use of the sketch! I hope you enjoyed playing along with Sketchy Thursday too!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...