January 22, 2012

Kraftin Kimmie Agnes

Morning everyone.  I'm back in my stamp room creating up a storm.  Today I made a card with the adorable Agnes stamp from Krafin' Kimmie.  I wanted to paper piece her skirt with some fun valentine day paper I purchased from Micheal's.  Not like I need another pad of paper but I just couldn't resists this one pack.  I'm like a hoarder when it comes to cute paper.  I might have to put some up as "candy" for a V-day give away.  What do you think? 
Here's a list of the Copics I used:
Skin: E11, E13, E15
Hair: 50, E53, E57, E49
Apron: R37, R29, R89
Bowl and Whisk: N0, N2, N4
Batter: E50, E53

I'm participating in the following challenges with today's card:

Paper Sundaes - Paper Piecing
Featured Stamper - Yeah Kim!!!
Kraftin' Kimmie - Spotlight An Image

Well, I'm off to make some chili for the family and to try to get a few more images colored up before the NY Giants take another win closer to the Superbowl.  Go big BLUE!!!

Hugs and love~

7 comments:

  1. Hello, beautiful card! I love your paper choices. Such pretty colors and awesome paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so darn cute!! The paper piecing is just fabulous and your coloring is wonderful as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is too cute! I love the paper piece dress:-) you did a great job on it
    xoxoMichele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the paper piecing on her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, Dana! Love the paper piecing and your coloring is wonderful! Thanks so much for playing with us over at KK this week! Good luck!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card...love this KK Stamp and your creativity awesome usin it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the focus on pink in this one, fab job with the image, looks great!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...