January 22, 2012

Kraftin Kimmie Agnes

Morning everyone.  I'm back in my stamp room creating up a storm.  Today I made a card with the adorable Agnes stamp from Krafin' Kimmie.  I wanted to paper piece her skirt with some fun valentine day paper I purchased from Micheal's.  Not like I need another pad of paper but I just couldn't resists this one pack.  I'm like a hoarder when it comes to cute paper.  I might have to put some up as "candy" for a V-day give away.  What do you think? 
Here's a list of the Copics I used:
Skin: E11, E13, E15
Hair: 50, E53, E57, E49
Apron: R37, R29, R89
Bowl and Whisk: N0, N2, N4
Batter: E50, E53

I'm participating in the following challenges with today's card:

Paper Sundaes - Paper Piecing
Featured Stamper - Yeah Kim!!!
Kraftin' Kimmie - Spotlight An Image

Well, I'm off to make some chili for the family and to try to get a few more images colored up before the NY Giants take another win closer to the Superbowl.  Go big BLUE!!!

Hugs and love~

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...