March 13, 2012

Spring Sketch

Hey peeps.  I have a fun, cute and simple card for you.  I participated in SCS color challenge today.  I love these colors together as they remind me of spring. Spring is here next week already.  The weather in Georgia is crazy.  We will be in the 80's tomorrow and it's still March.  I love it!!  And look NO coloring today.  Surprise, surprise!  I followed the Eat Sleep Stamp sketch. Won't you play along with Tracy this week?  I love her sketches and this one will be fabulous for any card.  Come on let's show Tracy some love!! :-)

Also a big THANKS for everyone who stopped by my blog during the Your Next Stamp release.  I appreciate all the love you guys give me.  Makes me love having a blog.

Hugs and love~

4 comments:

  1. Dana, T
    This is such a beautiful spring card!
    Love these colors together!
    I'm trying so hard to find a space in my day to sit and create something!! lol
    Blessings
    Marissa Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, Dana, I love your take on Tracy's sketch! Fabulous butterflies. This card feels like spring. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, Dana! Love the butterflies and your use of the colors. Great sketch, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana it's not fair to steal the show 2 weeks in a row!!! LOL! Seriously I love this. GREAT use of the sketch. The butterflies were the perfect choice too!! Thank you for playing along (and your shout out) with Sketchy Thurdsay! Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...