March 26, 2012

Jammin' with Kenny K

Mornin' peeps.  Hope everyone is having a great MONDAY.  I know, I already wish is was Friday. :-)  Anyway, I have a card for you.  Jumped in on the chance to play along with Kenny K Girlz challenge.  It was to showcase a fun/game card.  While my card is jamming out to some Zumba music.  I love Zumba and I think it's a great way to exercise and get your "groove" on at the same time. 

Well hope you like my little piece today and I hope to see ya back here soon. 

Hugs and love~


6 comments:

  1. Hi Dana, I'm a Zumba fan too I love it and really look forward to my classes. This card is fabulous! Thank you for playing along at KKKG.Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorbs! I love her, it makes me wanna get up and shake my booty to the music too! Great card, so happy you got a chance to play and hang on....Friday's comin! hehe ;) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woowww your card is gorgeous!!!
    Thanks for joining us at KennyK's!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty.. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cracking make and i love the bright colours

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog
    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...