March 25, 2012

So many challenges...so litte time

Hey peeps.  Hope your all having a wonderful day.  I have been busy in my stamp room trying to create a card to fit multiple challenges.  Man, 'm beat from all the work on this card.  I had the thought in my head but it was stuck and I had a hard time shaking it out.  It still didn't come out has I had planned it but that's how it goes some days.  I'm entering into the following challenges:

Tiddly Inks -Best Friends (this is me and my twin) :-)
Party Time Tuesdays - Color Inspiration
Raise The Bar - In The Garden
Paper Sundaes - Spring Blossoms
Splitcoaststampers - Featured Stamper

Since my card is FINALLY done, I'm off to the Mac store.  I see a new IPad in my future. :-)

Hugs and love~



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...