October 7, 2012

The Witchin' Hour

Hey peeps.  Hope everyone is having a great day.  Took some time out from watching the football games (Go Giants) to run into my stamp room and hammer out a card.  Today's Halloween inspired card is using the adorable Tiddly Inks Image Wryn the Witch.  Oh she's too cute!!  I colored her up with my Copic markers.  Finally figured out the trick to get my "white border" around my images.  I use my Silhouette Cameo to trace and offset the image so I can get the perfect white border now.  Yay....I'm a happy girl.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Tiddly Inks - Fall
Crazy 4 Challenges - Halloween
Splitcoaststampers - Featured Stamper  (Lynn Put)

Well thanks for swinging by today.  Back to the games!!  Don't really care who wins now.  The Giants have already handled their business for today.  LOL

Hugs and love~


3 comments:

  1. awwww too cute Dana!! I love those colours too!!
    thank you so much for playing along with the tiddly inkers this week
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow.. I am in love with how you colored her robe.. so deliciously delightful!!! Love it Dana!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Wryn looks so pretty in the vibrant purple. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...