November 23, 2012

YNS Fun Friday - Gift Giving

Hey peeps.  Hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  And for those of you that were out with the crowds this morning...God bless you.  I surely don't have the patience for it.  Today I'm featuring my Fun Friday project for Your Next Stamp.  Since the holiday gift giving time is upon us, my husband and I have loads of holiday parties to attend.  So I thought I would make some wine bottle tags with my Silhouette Cameo to place on each bottle I plan on giving the hostesses.  This one is made with the Tree Trio Die set.  I used the circle left over from the tag and layered it on a small nestabilities circle.  The sentiment is from the Joyful Wishes stamp set.  Viola, an adorable gift and rather tasty too. :-)

Well back into my stamp room I go.  Many more tags to make.  Might have to sip on a little bit of wine myself.  LOL  Don't forget to check out what some of the other DT members have for you on the YNS blog.  Karen is also having a HUGE Black Friday sale (20%-80% off) off of stamps and dies!!  You surely don't want to miss out on that!!

Hugs and love~


3 comments:

  1. I love the wine bottle tag it's gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea I always give out wine at Christmas especially to the menfolk, must have a go at these tags , lovely work hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Very Cute Bottle Tags too! 8-) Love your embossed Christmas trees! So Pretty! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...