November 22, 2012

CMC and Sketch Saturday

Hey peeps. Hope everyone is having a fabulous Thanksgiving.  I'm a tad bit early with my CMC card this week but I wanted to get it posted so I could join in on the fun at Sketch Saturday challenge too.  For the challenge over at CMC we want to see you use non traditional colors on your holiday card.  This adorable image is from Digi My World.  Isn't he the cutest?!?!  I wanted to try the monochromatic look on my card.  IRL the browns actually match but not so much in this photo. :-(   Starting tomorrow Suzanne is having a Black Friday sale so don't miss out it.  It's a BIG ONE!!

Well I'm off to stuff my face a little bit more.  Since I ate dessert first, I guess it's time to move on to the turkey. ;-)

Hugs and love~ 


2 comments:

  1. Dana he's adorable and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Dana, thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...