January 20, 2013

Favorite Color Combo at Color Me Creative

Hey peeps.  Are you up for another challenge.  Over at CMC it's time to show us your favorite color combo?  Brown and pink has been one of my favorite color combos for years now.  I love the richness of the two colors together.  I'm featuring the adorable image from Paper Makeup Stamps.  This is me...still working on that 2013 body transformation.  Trying to keep my chin up and my mouth closed!! ;-)  I swear them damn finger nut cookies are the devil.  They are like little sheep dancing in my dreams.  Bad cookies, bad cookies!!

Oh enough about me and my "new" way of eating.  I won't call it a diet.  Let's see your favorite color combo.  The winner from this challenge will get a free CMC online class of their choice from any of Marti Will's classes!!  HOT DAMN!!  A free class.  Oh, sorry I got a little bit carried away.  Make sure you join in. You have until Feb 1st to get your card done!!

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...