January 20, 2013

Sweet Sunday and Tiddly Inks

Oh I'm in the mood for LOVE!!  Okay not really just in my card making. ;-)  In my stamproom getting in the Valentine's Day mood.  Here's a card I'm entering into the Tiddly Inks  Sweet Sunday Sketch, The Pink Elephant and 52 Card Pick Up challenges.  I am in love with this sketch.  You will be seeing it again this week. I finally broke down and purchased a Janome sewing machine.  And yup...I'm hooked already.  I used to sew when I was in my 20's but gave it up for other crafts.  It was like riding a bike.  So easy and man does it look fabulous on card.

Anyway as you already know, I'm a HUGE fan of Tiddly Inks images and Wryn and Mo are just too sweet!!  It was perfect for the sketch as a showcase image.

Well, thanks again for stopping by!

Hugs and love~

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...