January 18, 2013

Fun Friday at Your Next Stamp

Morning peeps.  Happy Friday.  I'm so ready for the weekend.  My card in honor of Fun Friday at Your Next Stamp is featuring the ever adorable Love Is In The Air stamp set. I love these adorable giraffes.  I paired it with paper from Recollections With Love paper back, Bazzill Pomegranate Splash and Kraft cardstock.  The ribbon and sentiment is from Stampin' Up. And I used an embossing plate for my background hearts. The image of course is colored with my Copic makers.

Well hope you enjoyed your visit today.  Have a fabulous weekend everyone.

Hugs and love~


1 comment:

  1. That is just the cutest! I love giraffes they are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...