January 29, 2013

Multi Challenged~

If you are looking for YNS Tasty Tuesday Challenge click here


Hey peeps I'm back again with another card.  I had sooo many challenges I wanted to jump into this week so I managed to work this card into four challenges. GO DANA!!  Anyway, I love this image called Faythe Flies from Tiddly Inks.  Love her hair because it reminds me of my cousin when she was small with her little pom-pom hair do.  She's precious!!

Here are the challenges I'm submitting my card into:

Tiddly Inks - With Wings
Party Time Tuesday's - Anything Goes
Tuesday Morning Sketch - Sketch
Tuesday Throwdown - Bling It On

Whew that was a mouth full.  Anyway, here are the supplies I used on this card:

Paper: DCWV - Lemon Flower, DCWV Lemon Flower Solid, Copic Xpress It Blending
Copics:  Dress, butterfly and outline -W1, W3, W5, W7, Y21, Y15, Y26
             Skin - E11, E13, E15, R83
             Hair - E57, E25, E49

Thanks for stopping by again today.

Hugs and love~


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...