January 29, 2013

Tasty Tuesday - Your Next Stamp

Hey peeps.  So glad you are here today.  Karen over at Your Next Stamp has started a monthly Tasty Tuesday challenge.  The challenge will come from an inspiration photo from Pinterest!  And I know you have to be hooked on Pinterest like I am.  I'm a straight up junky!!  LOL  Anyway, this month's inspiration came from this photo. Oh my goodness...can you say YUMMY?!?!



Well here is my card:


I love all the happy colors in the inspiration cookies.  I used the Poppy The Groundhog stamp set.  And it's the perfect time to pick this one up since it's 50% off right now.  I had some old The Angel Company paper packs and this one is called Tutti Frutti which was PERFECT for this month's theme.  Make sure to head on over to the YNS blog and follow us on Pinterest and Facebook!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...