March 28, 2013

Glamour Girl

Hey peeps. I hope you have been enjoying yourself this week on my blog.  So many great projects to share.  Today's card is for the Kraftin' Kimmie challenge and Party Time Tuesdays challenge.  I am in love with this image called Annette from KK.  I think she is retired now but she is still smoking hot on my card. I decided to not add a ton of embellishments to my card so she really too front and center.



I colored her up with my Copic markers and added some red glitter around the sentiment.  Can you see the sparkle fishnets she's wearing?  LOL  So sassy!!  I had a fun time coloring her up for my card.

Hope you had fun today. 

Hugs and love~


1 comment:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...