March 29, 2013

Happy Easter

Hey peeps.  Here's one last card before Easter arrives on Sunday.  I thought I would throw my hat into the ring of a couple of challenges.  I've had this imaged colored up for what seems to be like YEARS and finally got around to placing it on a card.  Have you ever done that?  Colored up something and just held on to it?  I seem to do that alot.  I have a basket full of images that are colored and matched with paper.  All I need to do is find a sketch and my card is done.  The only probably is, I love to color so I totally end up forgetting about the ones that are already done.  LOL

Anyway, my card is heading over to following challenges:

SCS - Easter and Gingham
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
Just Add Ink - Just Add Bunny's

Thanks for joining me this week.  I hope to see ya soon.

Hugs and love~



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...