April 1, 2013

Get Well Soon

Hey peeps back with a new card.  I needed a Get Well Soon card so I decided to join in on a few challenges will making this card.  I used all scrap pieces of paper.  The image stamp is Penny Black called Quite Dandy.  I masked the area with Maskit and sponged on Distressed Inks to get my background.  The sentiment is from My Favorite Things.

The challenges I'm entering are:
Splitcoaststampers - Stamp It, Mask it, Sponge it, Glitter It
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Mojo Monday - Sketch 

Hope to see ya soon.

Hugs and love~


3 comments:

  1. this is adorable, great mix of details...hope you have a fabulous week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you used the two colors on the sentiment base.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...