April 19, 2013

Tiddly Inks Challenge

Hey peeps.  Glad you stopped by again.  I'm busy in my stamp room catching up on some coloring.  I thought I would join in on the fun over at Tiddly Inks.  The challenge is to use 3 designer papers, 2 embellishments and 1 Tiddly Inks image.  Isn't this image named Genius just too freakin' cute??  I love his big eyes.  My grandmother used to call my son "genius" when he was small.  I had purchased a shirt from J.C. Penny that said I'm A Genius on it and she thought it the funniest thing ever.  Turns out my son is rather smart. He will be graduating high school in a few weeks with honors.  Maybe I should buy him another shirt to start college with?!?!  LOL
Well I gotta run for now.  I'm in the mood for more coloring so I have to get it in when I can.  Hope everyone has a fabulous FRIDAY.

Hugs and love~


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...