April 18, 2013

Raving RED Challenge

Hey peeps.  Wow...it's been almost two weeks since I have posted a card or creation for you.  Sorry about the delay but health and family responsibilities have gotten in the way of me being in my stamp room. 

My card for you today is for the new challenge over at Color Me Creative.  We want to see your RED inspirations.  I think the color red is such a strong and powerful color.  It can also be one that gives you that little bit of umph in your step.  When I wear red I feel a little sassy and full of strength.  Back when I was younger I would wear red ALL the time.  If I wore red lipstick my dear Nana who was soo proper would say "my dear Dana do you have to wear that lipstick?  You know only the ladies that walk the streets at night wear that color."  LOL.  I would just laugh at her and say "it's okay Nana, I won't be walking the streets with my lipstick on."  I loved that woman I swear.  LOL My Nana was a wonderful old lady with her pearls dangling from her neck and her hair neatly in place.  I never once saw my Nana in a pair of pants.  Always had a dress on and always looking sharp.  I sure do miss her. 

Hope you will join us in the challenge.  You have until next Friday to get your submissions in.  Go ahead let us see your sassy side.  ;-)

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...