May 16, 2013

Color Me Creative - ATG Challenge


Hey peeps.  Are you ready for a little bit of inspiration?  Over at CMC we are having an Anything Goes challenge and would love for you to join in on the fun.  Today's card is featuring an adorable image from Chelsea Le Designs.  She is the sponsor for the challenge.  Check out her Esty store here.

I colored up my adorable image with my Copic markers.  I had this retro paper in my stash and thought it would go great with this little angel on skates. 

I hope you join in on the fun.  Remember if you are still learning to use Copic markers, Suzanne offers up so fabulous classes to get you motivated and inspired to keep coloring.  For more details on all her classed click here.

Hugs and love~

1 comment:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...