May 15, 2013

We LOVE Wryn

Hey peeps.  Happy hump day.  I have a cute card to show you.  Since most of you already know that I love Tiddly Inks images, I wanted to pay honor to Wryn for the new challenge over at Tiddly Inks.  She is one of the beloved images that inspired my love for Tiddly Inks.  Isn't she just the cutest ever!

I colored up my Patriotic Wryn with my Copic markers and used my Doodle Bug paper as her backdrop.  I'm in love with this card if I say so myself.  I added some glitter stars and some glitter glue and viola she was ready for her card.

Hope you enjoyed your visit today.  Please stop back by tomorrow for a little more inspiration.

Hugs and love~


5 comments:

  1. This is one of my most favorite Wryn's! She's such a cutie and looks great on your fabulous creation! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card. I was just thinking I need to make some 4th of July Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely card! Great design paper and so perfect for this image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you have colored her up in her red/white/blue and your DP's are a perfect match, so adorable! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Tiddly Inks for our "Use a Wryn" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable - I love it. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Tiddly Inks. Good luck!
    Hugs,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...