May 14, 2013

Tasty Tuesday at YNS

Hey peeps.  It's time for another Tasty Tuesday at Your Next Stamp.  This month's inspiration photo is fully of pure bliss if I say so myself.  Check it out!  Doesn't this just scream fun?!?!?


Well here is my card for this challenge:


I used the adorable Rainbows and Happiness cling set from Your Next Stamp.  Isn't this just the cutest rainbow you have ever seen.  I colored it up with my Copic markers and used some of my Doodle Bug 6x6 designer paper for my background.  Such a fun and happy card.  I hope you will join in on our challenge and showcase your Tasty Tuesday creation. Don't forget to link your card up to the link on Your Next Stamp.  You may be the winner of the $10 YNS gift certificate. YAY!!!!

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...