May 10, 2013

YNS Summer Fun Friday

Hey peeps.  TGIF!!  Time for another Fun Friday at YNS.   But, first I have had one heck of a week.  My hubby and I am during a home project and making a covered porch over our back patio to get ready for the summer.  Well clumsy me ended up getting smacked in the head by a piece of wood.  After a few days of thinking it was nothing I ended up at the ER with a concussion.  REALLY!?!?  I'm not about to slow down now.   I have too much on my plate to get done this month.

So I'm bringing in a little sunshine to my life and card today.  This adorable image called Sun-Sational from Your Next Stamp is available for immediate purchase. Come join in on the fun on this Fun Friday.  Take a moment to enjoy the sunshine.  Head on over to YNS and get to shopping.

Hugs and love~




**4/3/14 linked up at Pocket Full of Sunshine link party at Paper Issues

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...