June 16, 2013

Sparkle

Hey peeps.  I hope all the dad's out there had a wonderful Father's Day.  We treated my husband to a "don't call me name, ask your Mother" kind of day. ;-)  Perfect for me because it gave me a chance to get some stamping done.  I had this image colored up and could not wait to share it.  I thought I would enter it into the Kraftin' Kimmie August DT Guest Spot competition.  I think I'm in love with how this card turned out. I'm also going to enter it into The Paper Players Bring On The Bling challenge as well. 

Well, my day has come to an end and I must retreat to the bedroom for my beauty sleep.  Monday mornings always come around so FAST!!  Grrrrr!!!  So glad you took a peek at my blog today.  Hope to see ya back here soon.

Hugs and love~


3 comments:

  1. AWE this is Super Cute!!!! Love it all!!!
    hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be in love, this is a gorgeous creation, Dana! Your coloring is amazing and I love your beautifully embossed sparkly background. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifully colored image and the colors are so cheerful and fresh! Love all the sparkle--both dust and gems--and how you coordinated the embossing with the patterned paper. Great job! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...