June 30, 2013

What's Cooking

Hey peeps.  What a blessed Sunday it is that I am able to get back in my stamp room and create some inspiration.  As you know I'm in the final round for the Kraftin' Kimmie Guest DT spot.  Well here is another card to throw into the hat.  I got the layout from one of Laura Nehring's card over at Splitcoaststampers.  I used the Agnes image from Kraftin' Kimmie.  The paper is from the Lost & Found Two Rosy paper pack from My Mind's Eye. I love this paper pack.

Of course she was colored up with Copic markers.  I can't remember the last time I made a card that I didn't have to color.  It's so addicting and therapeutic at the same time. 

Here is what the inside of the card looks like.  I used paper from the same paper pack and the sentiment that came with this set.  I used a Martha Stewart border to decorate the bottom of the card.



And last but not least, here is a closeup shot.  I paper pieced her dress.  I love the print of the paper.  Gives a nice look to the card.  Super cute and fun to do.

Well, that's all for today peeps.  It's one of those rainy days here in Georgia.  I guess I'll go catch up on some Pinterest and Candy Crush!  Both are going to be the death of me.  LOL 

Hugs and love~

2 comments:

  1. Your card makes me want to bake a cake! I love the paper piercing and the colors of the MME paper! The ribbon and metal embellishment really accent the card nicely! Great job and good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the pieced dress! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...