September 30, 2013

Happy Birthday Kim

Back with a quick card.  I wanted to show you a card I made for a sweet friend of mine.  I've been away from work and I missed her birthday.  Hopefully I will be returning back sometime this week and this is the birthday card I made for her.  I saw this technique done by Jennifer McGuire (a stamping legend in my eyes).  I love the way she used the Kelly Purkey dies to create such a beautiful card.  I just had to try it out myself.

The images are from Verve Dream Big set.  I used SU Really Rust, Crush Curry and Close to Cocoa ink pads along with Memento Pear Tart.  The leaves are feathers are a die from Kelly Purkey.  I'm also going to enter this card into the Seize the Birthday challenge.

Well gotta run.  Make sure to swing back by this week as I have some very exciting news to share with you.

Hugs and love~




Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...