October 24, 2013

Make It Colourful Challenge #2

Hey peeps.  How is everyone doing?  First let me say thank you for all the love you have been showing me.  I really appreciate all your comments.  They make my day.

Here's a card I made for Challenge #2 Inspiration (Colouring Eyes) over at Make It Colourful.  I have never really colored an image where the eyes were the inspiration.  I thought this would get me out of my comfort zone.  Indeed it did just that!  I have been coloring away these days.  This image is from Make It Crafty named Melyssa.  In this digital package you will receive four images to play with.  I love each one as they are all different with the focus on creating a gorgeous card. 

Well, I hope you enjoyed your visit today.  I'll be back tomorrow with another card.

Hugs and love~


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...