October 10, 2013

Tiddly Inks Challenge

Hey peeps.  I'm back with a quick card.  I decided to join in on the fun over at Tiddly Inks.  I know you have heard me say this before but I'm a huge fan of Tiddly Inks.  Christy has some of the cutest images.  I had this one colored up in one of my folders so I thought it was time for her debut.  Isn't she too stinkin' cute! This imaged called Avenger - Masked Hero I think might have been one of the first few I purchased from Christy.  And since Halloween in a few weeks I thought she should be out with all the other super heros for the night. ;-)

Thanks for swinging by today.  Have a fabulous Friday!


Hugs and love~


2 comments:

  1. This is so cute Dana! Love the whole card. :D Thanks for playing with us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...