February 7, 2014

Let's Hear It For The Girls

Hey peeps.  Happy FRIDAY!!  So glad to be sailing into another weekend.  They come and go so darn quick.  Well it's time to get your girlie-ness on.  The challenge is up over at Color Me Creative and we want to see your girl power.  We had the chance to work with these adorable images from Dilly Bean Stamps.  I am in love with this big beautiful images.  So fun to color too.  I could of went all sparkle and glitz on this card but I really wanted this image to stand out on it's own.  I colored her up with my Copic markers and I have to say, she's beautiful.  Don't cha think?  You will be seeing her again I promise.

Now, let's see your girl power.  Make sure to link up your card and/or creation by Feb 14th.  And Dilly Bean Stamps is the sponsor for this challenge so you could win some of your very own Dilly Bean images. 

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...