February 8, 2014

Wood You Be Mine

Hey peeps.  Back with a quick card.  I still have not gotten out of the Valentine's Day spirit yet.  I need help!!! LOL  Anyway, the card I have for today will be entered into a few challenges.  I have to say I love the colors of this card.  I used the MFT Graduated Heart stencil as my background paper.  It worked great with the Memento Luxe Rose Bud and Distressed Spun Sugar Inks.  I have to tell you, I'm in LOVE with the Memento Luxe inks.  They are GORGEOUS!!!  The heart and sentiment are from MFT Wood You Be Mine set.  I then used the MFT Designer Label 3 Stax to diecut my sentiment.  Can you believe I didn't used my Copic markers?!?!?  Oh they are sitting on my desk so jealous right now. ;-)


Here's the challenges I'm entering:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Cute Card Thursday
Papertake Weekly
Sister Act
Addicted to CAS

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope it's warm where you are.  It's a beautiful day here in Georgia!

Hugs and love
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...