March 2, 2014

Featured Stamper - JENN COCHRAN

Hey peeps.  I hope everyone had a great weekend and your ready for an even better week!  Come on, I know you can do it!  I'm here with a card honoring my sweet friend Jenn Cochran.  She has been featured as this week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoaststampers!  Way to go JENN!!  I cased one of the many amazing cards in her gallery.  I could spend all day looking through her stuff. 

As I have said many of times, I have a scrap bin with all my little pieces of paper that I save for cards just like this.  I had this piece which worked perfectly for my case card. Right size and right color.  I had to do some digging to find a flower to match the paper but I did it! :-)  The paper is from an older paper pack from Stampin' Up.  The sentiment I used has been in my stamp room for years now.  It's called Single Flower Sentiment and it's from Stampendous. I added a ribbon for my final touch and I'm done! 

Again, a HUGE congrats to Jenn on making Featured Stamper this Sunday.  I'm so excited for her.  Make sure you swing by her gallery or her blog from some fun inspiration.  Okay gotta run.  Time to inventory some new purchases I made this weekend. 

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...