March 3, 2014

Color Me Creative Challenge

Hey peeps.  Happy Monday.  I'm here today with my card for the current challenge going on over at Color Me Creative.  For this challenge, we had to incorporate the color red into our card or creation.  Well, I think I have that covered.  This adorable image by Art by Miran (which just happens to be the sponsor) was given to me to color up.  I had a blast coloring up this image.  I used my Copic markers (of course) and a splash of Wink of Stella. 

I slanted my designer paper as I've been seeing this all over the internet. The paper is from Little Azelea by Embellish by Dena.  Love it!  The sentiment is from the Simply Fabulous Sayings set by My Favorite Things.

I hope you take a chance and join in on the fun.  Remember you can use any alcohol based marker so don't think that you must use Copics.  The challenge will run until March 14th.  So you have plenty of time to get creative on this one.  Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...