May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Hey peeps.  First I have to give a shout out to all the fabulous, loving, caring and amazing mothers out there.  I wish each and everyone of you a very special day.  There is no better title I could ever ask for then the one of MOM. 

I'm playing catch up on some of my homework assignments for my watercolor class over at OCC.  There is so much inspiration in this class.  The videos that are provided for our instructions are amazing.  All of the artist are extremely talented.  So happy I took this class.

Here is my spin on a watercoloring technique that was shown in class.  This technique was taught by Swarup and was just breathtaking.  I mean my card does not give justice to the amazing talent Swarup has.  I gave it a go and I think with practice I will get better.  But they aren't too shabby for my first try.  :-)

Well, I'm heading back out of my stamproom to relax for the rest of the day.  I think I hear a nap calling my name.  Hope everyone has a great rest of the day.  See ya back here soon.

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...