May 10, 2014

One Paint - Two Effects - Wonderful Watercoloring

Hey peeps.  A week or so ago I posted that I was preparing to take an on-line watercoloring class.  Well the class has begun and I'm so happy I decided to take the plunge. I'm going to be giving you a review of the products I used for this class.  I received this items from Oriental Trading Company to give my honest review of the watercolor products I received.  (See disclaimer below)  I have to say I'm extremely impressed with the products.  Let me explain why. 

Here is a card I made using the Watercolor Wheel Stack Pack and Bienfang Watercolor Aquademic Paper.  As you can tell the image is very soft and light in color.  I watered down my paper to get it really wet.  This paper has a light "tooth" to it and is rather smooth.  It held up to the layers of water I applied pretty well.  Let me be clear, it is not a heavy weight paper.  With that being said, I love the texture it has.



Now here is another card using the exact same watercolor wheel and paper.  Look at the boldness this card has.  I used less water and applied the ink directly from the wheel to the paper.  WOW, what a difference right?  I would of never guessed that I could get so much color from the same product.  I'm blown away. 


If you are are interested in watercoloring and have not tried these products I highly recommend them.  Both are a great price and in my humble opinion a must have for your next watercoloring project.  To see how I used these products, check out my video. 






Thanks for stopping by today. If you have not checked out my YouTube channel, please swing by and subscribe. I would really appreciate it.  You don't want to miss a thing! :-)


Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin 



"This review is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the products listed above. I was provided the products free of charge by Oriental Trading Company and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review."  





No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...