May 27, 2014

SOG New Digi Release

Hey peeps.  Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for another fantastic digi release from Some Odd Girl.  Today's image is one of my favs so far. Meet the every talented Singer Kaylee!  She is belting out some tunes for you today.  LOL  Isn't she such a bad ass with that 80's inspired outfit on?  She is rocking on this card.

I colored her up with my Copic markers and even gave her a touch of lipstick and some hot pink eyeliner.  Come on now, you know you rocked that look in the 80's.  I know I did along with the matching nail polish and lipstick.  LOL  My gorgeous hot pink polka dot paper is from Ruby Rock-It.  It worked perfectly with my Copic colors for this card.  I added a touch of Wink of Stella on my image because everything looks better with a little sparkle! ;-)

Make sure you swing by the Some Odd Girl blog to check out all the other amazing creations the other DT ladies have to show you.  Come back and see me soon!

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...