June 6, 2014

Just Be Happy

Hey peeps.  I've had a chance to get back in my stamp room this morning to make a card.  I felt the "need" to participate in a few challenges.  Yes, the "NEED" to.  LOL  I was dreaming of stamping last night so I thought I better get it out of my head. :-)

This card is for the multiple challenges.  When you are joining in on challenges, it a great way to multi-task and make one card to meet several needs.  I used two of my favorite stamp sets from My Favorite Things Contemporary Roses and Chalkboard Greetings.  Sooooo, I'm sending this card over to the following challenges:

My Favorite Things (Sketch)
Color Thrown Down (Color)
Cute Card Thursday (Perfectly Pink)

Well peeps I have some serious organization to do so I better get at it.  Have a fabulous Friday everyone and best wishes for a fantastic weekend.

Hugs and love~

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...