June 10, 2014

Say It With Sentiments

Hey peeps.  It's digi release day over at Some Odd Girl.  Today's release is this adorable Smile sentiment.  I love the font on this sentiment.  Since this is a cut file from SOG I pulled it up in my Silhouette and got busy.  I wanted to make a Polaroid  frame with this word.  It wasn't too difficult at all once I remembered how to use my Silhouette.  LOL  I had to reach out to some Facebook friends to jog my memory.  Then the light bulb went off and I was ready to roll.



This digi release had some great words that you can use for just about any occasion.  So my next card I used the Yes sentiment.  Doesn't this look great against a wedding card?  I think I said yes at my wedding instead of I do.  I was beyond nervous and keeping crying.  LOL

Make sure you swing by the SOG blog to check out what the other ladies have in store.  And if you haven't done so already, come hang out with us at the Some Odd Girl community on Facebook.







Hugs and love~


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...