June 17, 2014

Well HELLO There

HELLO peeps!  I hope everyone is having a great day.  Some Odd Girl has done it again with another fantastic cut file release.  Today in the shop is this ubber sassy cut file available in the This Moment Sentiment Pack.  As everyone knows cut files and word dies are all the rave right now.  But the great thing about a cut file is you can resize them to any size you want.  Love the versatility with these files.  So on my first card I used some My Mind's Eye Fiddlesticks card stock and some Bazzill paper.  I also didn't want to just have this sentiment stuck on a square piece of paper so I used the MFT snowdrift die cut for my HELLO to sit on.




Now for this card I used the negative piece from the first hello.  Nothing goes to waste in my stamproom.  LOL  I am such a hoarder of paper it's a sin.  But if I use it up I don't feel so bad,This card is really simple and help to make the sentiment be the highlight of my card.  Again I used the MME Fiddlesticks paper pack.  
Now, head on over to SOG blog and check out what some of the ladies have to offer you today.  We would love to see your creations too over at the Some Odd Girl Community on Facebook.
Hugs and love~


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...