September 17, 2014

Fall Is In The Air - SPDSS11

Hey peeps.  Check it out...we made it to the middle of the week!!  YAY...it's all down hill to FRIDAY!  I'm back in my stamp room coloring up a storm.  I needed a little bit of a break with all the other things going on in my life.  Sitting back with images and coloring with my Copics is a stress reliever for me.

I had this little guy from Sugarpea Designs sitting on my clipboard waiting to be colored.  So I grabbed my paper packs and got busy.  Fall is right around the corner so I decided to go with a muted color tone.  Plus the paper went great with the August Ribbon Club ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Isn't this ribbon AWESOME?  I LOVE it.  

I used the sketch this week from the challenge at Sugarpea Designs.  This layout worked great with all this wonderful fall paper I have been dieing to use.  I'm so glad summer is about to be over.  I really love the crisp fall mornings.

Thanks for hanging out with me today.  Don't forget, you still have a few more days left win my STAMP-TEMBER giveaway.  

Hugs and love~







Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...