September 18, 2014

Happy Birthday Amy

Hey peeps.  We are one day away from Friday!  Who's ready to get this weekend started?  I know I am.  We have the AF Ball this weekend so I get to get all dressed up and look like Cinderella for the night.  LOL  I already have my knight in shining armour so that little carriage can turn straight into a pumpkin.  :-)
 
On to my card.  Betty from Simply Betty Stamps gave away this adorable image to anyone who was willing to make a card with it and send it to her sister.  Isn't she sooo sweet?  Her sister's mailbox is going to be flooded with birthday wishes.  I think that is AWESOME!  I colored my image with Copic markers and paired it with some My Mind's Eye paper.  I really like how this card turned out.  I used the sketch for this week's challenge over at SCS.

Well I have to run.  I have a ton of things to get done before the weekend starts.  Have a great day everyone and do something creative today!

Hugs and love~





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...