September 18, 2014

Marbled Background Card

Hey peeps!  IT'S FRIDAY!  Look it there...you made it!!  Throw on your "it's five o'clock somewhere" hat and have an "adult beverage".  LOL  I've been a busy one in my stamp room trying to catch up on making some videos for you.  I'm also way behind on my holiday cards so this video will show you have to make this pretty marbled ink background.  
This technique has been around the block a few times but I thought I would make a video for us last minute card making peeps.  What I love about this technique is you don't need a ton of products and fancy gadgets to achieve a great card.  So sit back with your "adult beverage" or a cup of coffee and check out my video.  I hope it inspires you get get busy on those holiday cards.



Hugs and love~




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...