September 20, 2014

The Colors of Fall and WE HAVE A WINNER

Hey peeps. Did you weekend start off on the right foot?  I hope so because before you know it, it's MONDAY.  LOL  I'm back today to announce a winner and to show you a card I made.
I'm over the summer heat and ready for some fall weather.  I've mentioned before that I love the fall season.  It's starting to get a little cooler here in Georgia and I'm so excited.  I'll be able to sit out back with my coffee and not have to battle gnats.  LOL  I love this image from Simply Betty Stamps.  This is my second time coloring her and I really like how she turned out.  I used my Copic markers and used some fall paper.  I added some of the fall ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I can't get enough of this ribbon.  I love the monthly ribbon club because everyone month it's a surprise at to what fabulous ribbon you're going to get.  I'm entering my card into the following challenges:


NOW on to our winner.  The winner of the glitter bundle is.....

ELINA P
A HUGE congrats to you Elina.  You will be receiving an email from me shortly.  Thanks everyone for joining in on the giveaway.  I'll have another up early next week.  Have a fantastic weekend everyone.

Hugs and love~






Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...