October 1, 2014

Hey There Pumpkin & A WINNER


Hey peeps!  I'm starting to really get into the fall mood.  I'm changing out my decor and adding in all my fall colors.  The weather is so nice here in Georgia.  And you know it's fall because the Georgia National Fair is in town.
I'm busy playing with my Copics.  I love coloring.  I always had crayons or markers in my hands when I was small so playing with Copics is in my blood.  LOL  This image called Valarie in Autumn from Mo's Digital Pencil was perfect to start my fall coloring.  And I added the gorgeous autumn ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Can't get enough of this ribbon.  I'm entering my card into the clean and simple challenge over at Mo's Digital Pencil challenge.

Okay, but I know you guys are really wanting to know who won the Copic bundle.  Soooo the winner of the Copic bundle is....


ANNETTE A

Congrats Annette.  You'll be receiving an email from me shortly.  Thanks everyone for taking the time to enter during STAMP-tember.  But wait!!  I want to share the love in October too.  I'll be posting a video soon for another giveaway.  I could get used to making people happy as they run to their mailboxes.  LOL  I know many of you liked the glitter bundle so you might see that again real soon. ;-)

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...